ReadySet is a cloud-based, electronic record keeping database that will hold vaccination records, medical surveillance surveys, exposure data, etc. ReadySet is used exclusively for work related employee health issues.
Yes, ReadySet is a completely different electronic health record than Epic and My Chart.
The information collected in ReadySet is directly related to your workplace health, and only includes information that is needed for your job. Examples of this include your TB skin test results and immunization status.
- Log on to ReadySet
- View “Test Results” and either select a specific result or “Vaccinations and Certification Only” for a list of recent immunization and titer records.
Please see this information for some tips on locating records. https://immunize.org/va/va35_locate_records.pdf
Missouri’s ShowMeVax records can complete a Request for Official State of Missouri Immunization Records and submit it to the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services, Bureau of Immunizations via fax at 573-526-0238 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions, call 800-219-3224 or 573-751-6124.
Providers that are required to wear N-95 respiratory protection need to have an initial medical evaluation and approval prior to wearing an N-95. The employee will need to request a medical evaluation through Workday, by following the instructions below.
- Login to Workday@WashU
- Click the ‘Requests’ application.
- Click the ‘Create Request’ button.
- From the ‘Request Type’ menu, select ‘Request Types without Workday Objects.’
- Select the ‘Respirator Request’ option.
- Click Ok.
- Carefully review the information provided under the Request a Respirator section and follow the instructions applicable to you
- Enter a Comment, if desired.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button.
- Occupational Health will email you a link to your electronic employee health record ReadySet, for you to access to complete a medical survey. Once your medical evaluation is approved you will receive notification from your Workday account.